We also often have patients who have been gifted teeth whitening treatment as a special present. If you feel as though you would like a consultation on achieving a brighter smile contact us and we will happily arrange this for you
The first step to your teeth whitening journey will be a custom mould fitted by one of our friendly dentists. This mould will act as a guard to keep the solution locked on your teeth for the specific duration provided.
We will then place the gel into the tray by dotting it across. Once the gel has been placed in the tray, we will place the tray which will fit perfectly on your teeth. This will be left for the accurate duration your dentist recommends.
You will then be given gels to take home as well as your custom tray. This will follow up with a demonstration and instruct you on how to place the gel correctly, and how long you should keep your tray in for.
Your saliva will naturally activate the alkaline to a higher than normal pH level, resulting in a whitening result in as little as 30 minutes.
Some of the benefits of this product are:
– Active sensitivity management formula
– No refrigeration needed
– Proven effective and predictable results
– Achievable visible results in less than a week
– Available in four different concentrations to suit all patient needs
– Available in mild for patients with sensitive teeth
– High water content to help prevent sensitivity & enhance shade stability
Smile Care Dental Clinic
72 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester LE4 2BA